True/False game. Make an assumption about me in my ask and I’ll tell you if its true or false. Go.
100 Excellent Questions
how many times do doctors need to confirm that lack of sleep is physically and emotionally harming high school students because of how early they have to be up before someone will give enough of a shit about these kids’ health to actually change something
all i want is a Straight Best Friend who will take my to football games and talks about macklemore with me :(
golly me would u look at the time
Quintessential Movies from the Lesbian Film Canon You Should Know
- But I’m A Cheerleader — camp, gender and sexuality! — this film was the 2000s cult lesbian classic
- Better Than Chocolate — 90s film (bit dated) that put camp, lesbianism, indie bookshops, living in your van, and indie women’s soundtracks on the map
- Fire — banned in India, focusing on religion, gender roles, family, and the power of communication, this film lit up theatres and television screens with a world view many have never seen before
- D.E.B.S. — Angela Robinson’s(writer/director on L Word series, Herbie: Fully Loaded) quirky spy-mock film. FIRST lesbian film to receive a PG-13 rating
- Desert Hearts — 1985 film and one of the most famous kisses shared between two women on screen
- I Can’t Think Straight — Jumping between England and Jordan, Muslim and Christian, engagements and family, this comedy serves plenty of drama while still making you smile from ear to ear.
- Saving Face — Heartwarming Chinese-American comedy about family traditions and taking time for your own journeys
- If These Walls Could Talk 2 — this HBO film, made up of three episodes (1960s, 1970s, 2000), focuses on three pairs of lesbian relationships. Pull out your tissues for the first, gender and sexual expression for the second, and fall madly in love with Ellen and Sharon in the third.
- Bound — tough women, get rich plots, cocky, sexy, and very 90s, Bound is the movie you don’t watch with your parents but do invite all your friends over for
- Imagine Me & You — 2005’s ultimate romantic comedy. Luce and Rachel will steal your heart and leave you quoting the movie for days
For all your LGBTQ movie night needs.
astral! a super cool webcomic about ghosts, the apocalypse, and cute lesbians. coming early 2015
what’s cooler than cool????
0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K
what haircuts tell you about sexuality:
- straight girls all have long hair
- lesbians always have short hair
- bisexuals wear an elegant yet easy to maintain bob
- asexuals shave their head in the style of the pious monk
- pansexuals put pans on their head. they put a fucking pan on th
Natasha Cousens creates sculptures that can be considered a new form of taxidermy. Instead of the real thing, her pieces are beautifully crafted wooden sculptures of woodland creatures like foxes, deers, and rabbits. These cute forest dwellers are often embellished with decorative elements such as floral wreaths or guised in an unnatural color; making Cousen’s work soft, whimsical and fun.